One of our initial goals for Chosen for Life Ministries was to see 100 families in the Athens area adopt. That goal grew to include families throughout the entire state of Georgia. To support this goal, Chosen for Life Ministries offers financial assistance to Christian couples living in Georgia who are in the process of adoption.
Consideration for this grant is given to the following:
- Christian couples living in the state of GA
- Some applicants living outside the state of GA may be considered if they have lived in the state within the past 5 years. Please inquire about eligibility before completing the application.
- Those who have completed their home study through a licensed agent or agency
- Those adopting through a licensed child placing agency
- Some private/independent and foster care adoptions may be eligible. Please inquire about eligibility before completing an application.
- Step-parent/relative adoptions are not eligible.
- Those who have invested their own time and money into the adoption process.
More details regarding these eligibility requirements can be found on page 2 of the application.
You may submit your completed application in one of two ways:
1. Scan and Email a copy as one single attachment to: email@example.com
Subject Line: “Grant Application: First and Last Names”
2. Drop off at / mail to our office*:
Chosen for Life Ministries
Attn: Grant Review Committee
1800 Hog Mountain Rd. Bldg 700-101
Watkinsville, GA 30677
*Please retain a copy of your application in the event that the original is not received.
Once received, complete applications will be shared with our Board of Directors' Grant Review Committee which will work to have a response to the grant application within 4 weeks, though your patience is appreciated if more time is required.
To download this grant application, click HERE.