One of our initial goals for Chosen for Life Ministries was to see 100 families in the Athens area adopt. That goal grew to include families throughout the entire state of Georgia. To support this goal, Chosen for Life Ministries offers financial assistance to Christian couples living in Georgia who are in the process of adoption.
Please Note: Our current grant application and eligibility requirements are under review. The below amendments are not yet listed on the application itself, but hold true to our current review process.
Consideration for this grant is given to the following:
- Christian couples living in the state of GA
- Those working with both a licensed home study agency AND a licensed child placing agency
- Those who have completed their home study
- Those who have invested their own time and money into the adoption process
You may submit your completed application in one of two ways:
1. Scan and Email a copy as one single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: “Grant Application: First and Last Names”
2. Drop off at / mail to our office*:
Chosen for Life Ministries
Attn: Grant Review Committee
1800 Hog Mountain Rd. Bldg 700-101
Watkinsville, GA 30677
*Please retain a copy of your application in the event that the original is not received.
Once received, complete applications will be shared with our Board of Directors' Grant Review Committee which will work to have a response to the grant application within 6 weeks, though your patience is appreciated if more time is required.
To download this grant application, click HERE.