It is our mission to educate and equip churches and communities to demonstrate how our adoption in Christ compels us to obey God's command to love and care for orphans.
Through conferences, workshops, regular meetings, one on one conversations, playgroups and daily life, we work to:
- Educate our churches and communities about God’s adoption of us and through that, the need to understand and act upon His call to care for orphans.
- Pray unceasingly for orphans, families in the adoption process, foster parents, birth mothers, and those caring for children in crisis.
- Support community and church members emotionally, prayerfully, and financially as they continue on the lifelong journey as adoptive and foster parents.
- Encourage our churches and communities to participate in orphan care in our neighborhoods and around the world.
- Counsel with God’s words of wisdom about His perfect timing, unlimited patience and faithfulness, and that “all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).